See “Holiday” HERE on Vents Magazine Now!
Excited to announce the World Premiere of our music video for “Sail Away”.
To See the Video NOW, click below or Here!
Santa Cruz, CA based alternative “saltwater” rock leviathan Stormy Strong formed in 2006 and has been sweeping the globe atop a tsunami of salty melodic anthems. Unrelenting rock hooks sink unforgettably deep with Stormy Strong’s new singles “Holiday” and “Lye” with a continual release of bi-monthly singles scheduled for the rest of 2015. Stormy is the son of a California commercial fisherman and the inspiration of his own near death experiences at sea provide for honest lyrics soaked in raw emotion that splice seamlessly with award winning song-writing. His songs will leave you cast adrift, melodies swimming around inside of your head long after the show is over.
Stormy’s new singles have already been featured in the “What Rocks” section on the front of the iTunes Music Store and his cover of the Pixies “Where Is My Mind?” continues to net fans around the world while currently receiving major U.S. terrestrial radio airplay. Stormy has worked with #1 hit record producer Chris “Von Pimpenstein” Carter (Bec & Sebastian, Mr. Rally, Christabelle) industry icon Lyle Workman (Frank Black, Sting, Todd Rundgren, Beck), Sean Beavan (Black Veil Brides, Guns N’ Roses, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails), Tim Narducci (Systematic, Spiral Arms) and Chris Manning (Jellyfish). With non-stop new content flooding the internet, Stormy Strong is quickly reaching gale force intensity.
He is currently performing shows with his four piece band on the West Coast including previous notables:
– Santa Cruz Music Festival October 2015 (also in 2013)
– RockBar Theater August 2015
– Alameda County Fair July 4th 2015 (also in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011)
– Multiple Private Music Industry Parties 2014
– Live On Air Performances:KSCO Radio, Unbound Sound Show, & ATERadio 2014
– Int’l Pop Overthrow Festival SF 2013
– Summer West Coast Tour 2013 – 10 Shows - California Lawyers for the Arts Music Business Seminar Jan 2013
– Monterey Bay Pop Festival Revival 2012
– West Coast Songwriters Convention 2011
– California Special Olympics 2011
– Left Coast Live 2010
– Over 100 shows since 2006
Press Contact: Angela@MuddyPawPR.com